This year’s Project Leader Innovation Team event has exceeded all expectations in the quality and diversity of its topics and presenters. There will be a great combination of SAP partner and SAP customer experience sharing and the agenda includes two of the largest, ongoing SAP projects in Norway. IBM are hosting the event for the first time in their brand new premises in the centre of Oslo, just a few minutes, walk from Oslo Central Station. For those of you who can’t make the trip to IBM we will be streaming the event so you can join from your own PC or handset.
The whole agenda is packed full of highlights and for those of you who can make it to IBM you will have the added bonus of a guided tour around IBM’s new, innovation centre. Please note that this event is not just for Project and Program Leaders. It is suitable for anyone who has an interest in SAP projects and their delivery. Some of the program highlights are:
- Helsevest and IBM share their experiences so far in their S/4 HANA implementation for 5000 users. The project will have just completed the design phase and will be starting build by the time of the presentation at this event
- Nortura and Bearing Point share experience from one of Norway’s largest ever SAP transformation projects with emphasis on the crucial role of Change Management throughout the project lifecycle
- Coop Norge present and explain their award winning project and solution they have just gone live with which is SAP sidecar implemented on the HANA Enterprise Cloud. The best practices employed for testing and risk management will be shared together with the use of SAP Quality Principles to guide the project to completion
- itelligence present and share their methodology for implementing SuccessFactors which reduces implementation time, reduces risk throughout the project and provides quicker benefits to the end customer. They will also explain the challenges and differences in delivering a cloud based solution.
- SAP continue sharing their experience in developing a business case and how to use it to manage the project through to the delivery of the promised benefits. They will also update us on the latest news on their Project Quality Program and how to participate.
For a complete agenda and to register for this day please use this link