TA COOK: International SAP Conference on Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management
Next Generation GRC
SAP and T|A|C Events are delighted to announce that the 2019 International SAP Conference on Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management, will take place in Barcelona, Spain on 12-13 March.
This is the only European business-centric GRC community event designed for the full SAP ecosystem. Customers, partners, SAP executives, and industry experts will join together for two days to share experiences and insights into the true business value of the SAP GRC solutions. Focus will be on how SAP GRC can be used strategically within business practices and content has been developed for and by European speakers and authors, on the business topics that matter to European organizations.
The event will kick off with two simultaneous half-day, pre-conference workshops. You can choose between Get More from Existing SAP® GRC Solutions and Outlook on Next-Generation GRC or Digitize your Financial Controls and Business Assurance. These two workshops will allow you to review product functionality, dive deeper into topics, get practical examples, take part in discussions, go through live demonstrations, and determine the business benefits of each solution.
At the conference itself, enjoy SAP executive keynotes to bring you up-to-speed on the latest updates and hear new customer reference stories from international organizations including Erdemir, Flint Group, Coca-Cola HBC, DSM, Keter Plastic, LafargeHolcim, GlaxoSmithKline and more. There will also be plenty of opportunity for networking, with an evening reception at the close of day one.
Key Topics to be Covered
- Next Generation Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Enabling Agile and Resilient Risk Management Processes with the Three Lines of Defence
- Embedding the Latest Technologies in your Risk Management and Compliance Processes
- Driving Internal Control Transformation in Data Protection and Privacy
- Continuous Risk Based Audit via Integrated Three Lines of Defense
- Benefits of Machine Learning for Business Integrity
- Next-Generation Practices to Detect and Prevent Irregular, Illegal, Noncompliant Activities
- How to Secure the Intelligent Enterprise: Security Risk Management 4.0
- Implementation of Cloud-Based Mobile GRC Strategies
- Vision and Roadmap for SAP GRC Solutions
Benefits of Attending
This is a must-attend event if you want to:
- learn about how SAP GRC solutions can be leveraged to improve strategic business practices, to achieve process excellence
- join interactive break-out sessions on essential topics such as machine learning for business integrity and risk management for the intelligent enterprise
- benchmark your own firm's practices with those of other SAP customers
- network with the GRC community to build long-lasting relationships and cement future knowledge sharing. Get your questions answered face-to-face and one-on-one
- really get to grips with the functionality of the SAP GRC software through the jump-start, interactive, pre-conference workshops
- gain knowledge ahead of the curve from the highest vantage point: the SAP experts themselves who will be delivering road map presentations and solution updates
- visit the partner exhibition to enjoy direct access to those who can influence on the success of your SAP solution implementation
Visit the official website for more information about the event and to register.
Download the conference brochure here
For all conference updates and interesting, informative content, please join our SAP Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management Professionals LinkedIn Group.
Use CCR19ADF10 for 10% discount on conference alone.
Location: TRYP Apolo Hotel, Barcelona, Spain
Contact: Karolina Heyne; firstname.lastname@example.org; +44 (0)121 200 3810
Location and Time
Barcelona, 12 Mar 09:00 - 13 Mar 16:00
IT, HANA, Projects, SAP Training