SAP Innovation Forum Nordics 2018
Transform your business model, build an intelligent enterprise and drive value like never before!
We are very excited to bring you the SAP Innovation Forum Nordics 2018 - your opportunity to see live innovation first hand and discover how SAP solutions can allow you to turn thinking into doing.
This immersive two day, business-centric event is designed to put you into the heart of SAP’s world. Whether it’s IoT, customer engagement, supply chain, finance, HR, future business networks, or your digital core, you will find new inspiration and solutions to your problems.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
1. Benchmark your performance: Assess strengths, uncover areas for improvement, and keep up to date with the industry. Also, identify key IT strategies that generate tangible business value
2. Meet the Experts: Following each presentation there will be dedicated time for you to ask your questions
3. Learn how to improve performance by seeing exactly how someone else did it: Hear case studies, lessons learned, and strategic advice from leading global and national SAP Customers to identify approaches that work for your company
4. Network with your ecosystem: Connect and build long-term working relationships with industry peers, SAP experts, and partners. With a fantastic evening event, lengthy breaks and vibrant exhibition, connect with existing and first-time contacts.
5. Get new ideas: Engage in live demos and casual discussions, and learn about partner innovations and predictions of things to come, to get a fresh perspective and valuable ideas to apply to your business
Location and Time
Copenhagen, 19 Sep 09:00 - 20 Sep 16:00
IT, HANA, Projects, HR, Remuneration, Logistics, Finance, Analytics, SAP Training, e-com, Hybris, CRM
Human Resources, IT, SAP HR User Group Norway, Norwegian Payroll, MD and GDPR, Time and workforce management, Logistics, EAM/PM, PLM, CRM and Marketing, Integration, Retail, Industry solution, Compliance, DMS, Solution Manager, UX & Fiori, Mobility, Oil & Gas, SCM, Master Data, EDAG og rapportering, e-com and Hybris, Finance and Analytics, S/4HANA, SAP License, Public, OLD, Offshore Log, Sustainability, The Travel process, Procure 2 Pay, The Future of HR