Fully Integrated Business Services; Live. Efficient. Automated.
Shared services leaders are shifting their focus to more value added activities, driven by digitalisation and parallel advances in technology and IT. This shift is enabling better insight into their business. It improves the effectiveness and speed of services, and provides finance and business leaders with a more strategic and valuable vision of the financial landscape of an organisation.
Join us in Krakow for the 6th annual International SAP Conference for Financial Shared Services to discover how innovation from SAP can allow your organisation to deliver fully integrated business services. Designed for new and existing SAP users, hear how your business processes can be reimagined to deliver the most efficient shared services operations for the digital world. Gain insight from global SAP users who are embracing the digital transformation to streamline their shared services function into a live and automated offering.
Join together with this long-standing, international community this summer and address key industry challenges, hot topics and future development
Benefits of Attending
- Hear our latest strategy and road map for Financial Shared Services, as well as updates from our solution management team.
- Participate in one of four dedicated pre-conference workshops, taking an in-depth look into our Shared Services solution portfolio (including Implementation, Procurement, S/4HANA and Central Finance) and getting your questions answered.
- Learn from a diverse range of customers through business-focused case studies (Severstal, Tate & Lyle, EDF, Lufthansa, Innogy, Infineon, Coca Cola and more) and learn about business drivers, implementation experiences, and ROI.
- Join interactive microforum discussions and talk with the wider community on topics important to you and your Organisation.
- Enjoy unparalleled networking opportunities during the conference, meet the experts, SAP Partners and your peers, all under one roof.
Visit the official web site to download the conference brochure - find out more information about the event and register.
Use this code for a 10% discount: ADMP10.
Dates: 10-12 July 2018
Contact: Kerry Lenihan firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)121 200 3810
LinkedIn Group: SAP for Financial Shared Services
Location and Time
Krakow, Poland, 10 Jul 09:00 - 12 Jul 16:00