Visit to SAPs Copenhagen Experience Center
Are you planning to change your business processes based on the options found in new technology?
Would you like to exchange ideas and discuss cross-company with people in other companies?
Reserve the 12th of September, where we plan to go to the Copenhagen Experience centre. The travel is organised by the Nordic user groups, which means you will get the possibillity to talk to and learn from Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish company representatives in Copenhagen.
Off course there will be experts from SAP and lots of interesting real-life cases.
We will meet the Head of SAP Experience Center Copenhagen Thomas Madsen.
The #SAPExperienceCenterCPH can take 60+ guests at the same time.
PDF presentations/Slides from the event:
- Let’s THINK and Innovate: Demonstrate from A-Z how Design Thinking can be used from ideation to execution/implementation - Mikael Östman
- The Intelligent Enterprise - Jesper Schleimann
- Infinity Room - Penny Pritzker
- Intelligent enterprise - Nordic user group - SAP S/4HANA Finance
- The Intelligent Enterprise - Nordic user group - SAP S/4HANA - Logistics
Pictures from the event are available on this link
Agenda for September 12
Location SAP Copenhagen Experience Center
- 09:00 – 10:00 Registration and morning coffee
- 10:00 – 10:15 Welcome by Martin Schirmer, SAP Nordic Managing Director
- 10:15 – 11:00 SAP’s digital vision and strategy by Jesper Schleimann, Nordic Chief Technology Officer
- 11:00 – 11:40 Let’s THINK and Innovate. Design Thinking use case(s) from a customer or several use cases presented by Gitte Winther Bruhn, SAP. Demonstrate from A-Z how Design Thinking can be used from ideation to execution/implementation
- 11:45 – 13:15 Split in 2 - Half the group to the experience center tour hosted by Thomas Madsen and Thomas Schoerner and half goes for lunch to enable everyone to visit the experience center.
- 13:15 - 15:30 Join one of two innovation breakout tracks: Experience SAP C/4HANA & The Intelligent Enterprise in action
- 16:00 – 17:30 Networking tapas and farewell
The meeting is mainly intended as a gratuity to an active SBN member.
We have about 20 seats, but there might be some extra seats if the interest is greater than 20. Register for the event - it is free because it is sponsored by SAP. We will return with a confirmation or, if your registration is refused, keep you updated on no-show's. Please see the registration status on this event page.
All seats are now booked, send us an email if you want to be on the waiting list - info(a)adfahrer.com.
Location and Time
SAP, Copenhagen, 09:00 - 16:00
HR, Remuneration, IT, HANA, Projects, e-com, Hybris, CRM, Finance, Analytics, Our Sharing, Logistics
Human Resources, IT, SAP HR User Group Norway, Norwegian Payroll, MD and GDPR, Time and workforce management, Logistics, EAM/PM, PLM, CRM and Marketing, Integration, Retail, Industry solution, Compliance, DMS, Solution Manager, UX & Fiori, Mobility, SBN, Oil & Gas, SCM, Enterprise support, Master Data, EDAG og rapportering, e-com and Hybris, Finance and Analytics, S/4HANA, SAP License, Public, OLD, Offshore Log, Sustainability, The Travel process, Procure 2 Pay, The Future of HR
Number of participants: 21 (Registration closed)
|Didrik Arstad||Adfahrer AB|
|Eva-Maria Fahrer||Adfahrer AB|
|Albert Roll||Aker Solutions AS|
|Morten Borup Elkjær||Alumeco A/S|
|Peder Sørensen||Alumeco A/S|
|Erik Lindblom||Arcus Gruppen ASA|
|Erlend Nygård||ArcusGruppen AS|
|Svein Christoffer Lunde||Equinor|
|Sveinar Urstad||Equinor ASA|
|Jarle Åsheim||Equinor ASA|
|Hans Butenschøn||Fred. Olsen Energy ASA|
|Roland zum Busch||NorgesGruppen Data|
|Merete Løkse||NorgesGruppen Data AS|
|Eigil B. Jensen||Norske Skog AS|
|Bernt Bakken||SBN - Adfahrer Norway|
|Trine Bøhler||Statkraft AS|
|Terje Skobba||Takeda Norge AS|