IBP Bootcamp with SAPinsider
IBP Bootcamp is this year's preeminent event designed for demand planners, inventory managers, and buyers seeking to get education on ways to implement, integrate, and optimise SAP® Integrated Business Planning. Join SAPinsider, 17-19 April in Copenhagen, where experts will share tips, tricks, best practices, and strategic recommendations that you can immediately put to use upon returning to the office.
Bring your laptop and log in to your SAP system remotely as our expert speakers walk you through the transactions and steps that have helped maximise user confidence and ROI.
Live exercise sessions at IBP Bootcamp include:
- Process modeling in SAP Integrated Business Planning
- How to improve collaboration throughout your planning process using SAP Jam with SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Driving value with SAP Integrated Business Planning for inventory
- Plan for success using SAP Integrated Business Planning for demand
- Time series supply side planning in SAP Integrated Business Planning
- How to build a winning master data strategy for SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Constraining supply plans and settling on consensus within SAP Integrated Business Planning
- And more! For detailed session abstracts, check out the complete agenda
Location and Time
Copenhagen, 17 Apr 09:00 - 19 Apr 16:00
Project Leadership, IT, HANA, SAP Training, Logistics