PLM Webcast - Development Update on SAP S/4HANA Variant Configuration
The PDF slides are available on this link
The ongoing trend to lot size of 1 / individualized products in more and more industries needs efficient and advanced application support. Therefore the SAP PLM strategy to involve variant configuration as an important capability of SAP S/4HANA. To accommodate this SAP is building a new enhanced variant configuration solution with improvements in efficiency, process flexibility, transparency and performance. In this session, SAP Research & Development will show what capabilities of LO-VC delivered in S/4HANA already. Further, which features planned and how looks the future direction of variant configuration in S/4HANA.
Highlights of SAP Advanced Variant Configuration:
- Variant configuration (LO-VC) functions available nearly unchanged - support a maximum of compatibility
- Classification and Configuration Data in Embedded Analytics – deeper product insights for higher efficiency
- New UI5 based harmonized UX for Variant Configuration – more flexible and role based user experience
Presented by Stefan Kienzle, SAP
- Webcast login information sent automatically upon registration.
- Free of charge for members and partners (if it shows a price, it is likely that you are not registered in our system, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it for you)
- Free to test for "first timers".
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com and login information will be sent.
Location and Time
Webcast, 09:00 - 10:00
Our Sharing, Logistics
Number of participants: 11
|Uno Wikborg||Akselera Norway AS|
|Ivar Hove||Bouvet AS|
|Nguyen Dao Tran||Frontica|
|Stian Alexander Enger||Frontica Business Solutions|
|Stefan Kienzle||SAP SE|
|Bernt Bakken||SBN - Adfahrer Norway|
|Maja Hansen||VIKING LIFE-SAVING EQUIPMENT A/S|